Successful companies are capitalizing on the ever-accelerating pace of change in the market and creating breakthrough experiences for their customers. These organizations move beyond siloed, transactional processes and deliver end-to-end experiences across every customer and employee touch point to fulfill their customers’ desires. Operational excellence requires connected business processes and connected intelligence across core business functions such as finance, human resources, and supply chain.
This is the reason Oracle is combining three conferences into one: Modern Business Experience combines Modern Supply Chain Experience, Modern Finance Experience and Oracle HCM World into a single event for connecting, learning, and defining what’s next. Hear how disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), blockchain and internet of things (IoT) can accelerate new levels of productivity and enable competitive advantages for a connected enterprise.
Join us on March 19-21, 2019 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas and enjoy inspiring keynotes, visionary speakers, content-rich educational sessions, hands-on workshops, product expert discussions, and entertaining networking activities.
If you’re particularly looking to enhance your maintenance processes, be sure to stop by the various Maintenance Cloud sessions and learn how to:
- Future-proof your business with an end-to-end digital supply chain model
- Drive efficient maintenance operations by connecting your organization’s maintenance, supply chain and financial applications.
- Leverage advances in the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML) to make smarter decisions and improve efficiency.
- Optimize operations with real-time actionable insights: Streamline business processes and reduce operational costs and risks with data-driven decision-making in real time.
- “IoTify” assets so you can better anticipate ongoing downtime and maintenance needs. Improve the operational efficiency of physical assets, uptime, and productivity.
- Achieve predictive maintenance: Facilitate predictive maintenance with digital twins, providing a complete real-time model of the assets and their performance. Predict equipment failures and improve overall equipment effectiveness.
There are more than 100 sessions in total you can choose from and more than 20 specifically around Maintenance Management, and here is just a couple of examples:
Driving Predictive Maintenance with IoT & Maintenance Cloud
Predictive maintenance is the gold standard for an efficient maintenance strategy. Data gathered from connected, smart machines and equipment can predict when and where failures could occur, potentially maximizing parts’ efficiency and minimizing unnecessary downtime. In this session learn actionable strategies to achieve predictive asset maintenance using Oracle’s IoT applications and Oracle Maintenance Cloud. Hear from actual practitioners and gain insights from real-world projects and about the business benefits derived.
The Wonderful Oracle Maintenance Cloud
In this session learn about the Oracle Maintenance Cloud implementation at The Wonderful Company, a company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world. The go-live was July 2018 in Wonderful’s Citrus division on Release 18A, migrating to 18B in August, and with a planned migration to 18C in January 2019. Implementation at the POM division is in progress with plans for additional Wonderful divisions in the future. Join this interactive session to learn about Wonderful’s Oracle Maintenance Cloud footprint, key achievements, temporary workarounds, and upcoming key functionality.
The Oracle Maintenance Cloud sessions at MBX19 include a mix of product overview and roadmap sessions and customer success and business case sessions. Bookmark the Maintenance Cloud MBX sessions guide to help plan your experience!
New “Oracle Service Logistics Cloud”
This year, Oracle introduces Service Logistics Cloud, an exciting new solution that brings together CX Cloud, Field Service Cloud and Supply Chain Cloud to provide an end-to-end service solution. Oracle Service Logistics Cloud connects your customer service and field service activities to your supply chain, giving you a complete enterprise-wide service solution. Check out these sessions to learn more about the solution:
- Transform Your Aftermarket Service Biz with Oracle’s Enterprise Service Solution: learn how can create a complete enterprise wide service solution. Discover how to effectively manage your service business and provide a unified customer experience, all while managing cost.
- Oracle Asset Lifecycle Update & Roadmap: learn more about how you can leverage the complete materials management, debrief and billing capabilities for your service business.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Register for MBX19 here to save $500 off the onsite rate.
See you in Las Vegas!