Pros and cons of upgrading Oracle Agile PLM from 9.3.3 to 9.3.6
- Your application will be under official support for much longer – at least to 2025, IIRC.
- You will have some added functionality and a number of bug fixes. And more as they are found. Extra functionality would be for PPM (Calendar and GANNT), some Design Change Order updates and content authoring improvements.
- Your version of Java that you use (8.0.xx) will be MUCH more secure and can be upgraded as needed.
- It is going to cost you, both in terms of the upgrade itself and in testing everything to make sure it all still works.
- If you use web services in your PXs, it will also cost you to migrate from the AXIS framework to JAX-WS, as 184.108.40.206 requires you to use JAX-WS.
I am certain there are others, but these are the ones that come to mind.