It’s that time of the year again! We have just over one week until Oracle OpenWorld 2018– the industry’s most important business and technology conference dedicated to helping your business leverage the Cloud for innovation and growth, as well your chance to gain insights on industry trends, and speak to experts, analysts and customers.
If you’re looking to find opportunities to improve your logistics processes, check out Oracle Logistics Cloud at OOW18 and learn more about how you can optimize warehouse operations and transportation routing, ensure compliance, streamline and manage your operations centrally, and support omnichannel fulfillment.
Oracle Logistics Cloud sessions at OOW18 include customer and business case sessions, as well as product overview and roadmap sessions. Hear from our customers and learn about the business benefits of moving to the Cloud during our Customer Case and Business Case sessions:
- Digital Supply Chain: Oracle’s Internal Order-to-Cash Digital Transformation
(Monday, Oct 22, 3:45 p.m. – 4:30 p.m)
- Digital Supply Chain: Transportation and Global Trade Management
(Tuesday, Oct 23, 3:45 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Digital Supply Chain: Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud Service
(Wednesday, Oct 24, 12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Optimize Your Logistics with Oracle Cloud
(Tuesday, Oct 23, 11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
Join our Product Overview and Roadmap sessions to learn more about what new features are coming up, including leveraging emerging technologies in transportation, and building warehouses of the future:
- Industry 4.0: Digital Logistics and Order Management with Disruptive Technology
(Thursday, Oct 25, 10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.)
- Industry 4.0: Designing and Operating the Warehouse of the Future
(Thursday, Oct 25, 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.)
- Tomorrow’s Supply Chain, Today: Oracle Order Management Cloud Service
(Monday, Oct 22, 12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.)
- Tomorrow’s Supply Chain, Today: Transportation and Global Trade Management
(Tuesday, Oct 23, 12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.)
- Tomorrow’s Supply Chain, Today: Inventory and Warehouse Management in the Cloud (Wednesday, Oct 24, 11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
Oracle OpenWorld runs from October 22-25, 2018. Haven’t registered? You can find more information here.
See you at OOW18!