Unable to add approvers to a change
I am facing issue while trying to add a reviewer to release status of workflow.
Following is bit of background of the issue:
1. I have a Deviation which is in expired status. It was moved to expired even though it had “User X” as “Awaiting approval” via SDK code.
2. I have pulled back change from “Expired” ( Type-Complete) to “CM Confirmation” (Type Release) using SDK Code.
3. As it didn’t have any assigned approvers. I tried to add User X back as approver however i received the following error :
“User X is already in Approvers list. “
4. I then went to previous entry of “CM Confirmation” where user was listed as awaiting approver and tried to remove it.
This time i am seeing following message :
“Cannot remove approvers/acknowledgers/observers that have already signed off.”
Additionally on similar scenario i tried update from back-end table as well but that didn’t work.
Any hint/help on how can i resolve the issue.
The issue is resolved now. Just for everyone’s benefit, these are steps i followed :-
1. Moved change back to Expired status.
2. Change the smart rule “Demotion Reviewers Removal” –> Retain
3. Change the smart rule “Demotion Signoff Removal” –> Retain
4. Manually moved back change from Expired to CM Confirmation. It gives you the pop-up with the listed approvers. Click okay to retain them.
5. A mail is triggered thereafter to listed approvers.