Reg: Agile automation
Anyone know about “Automation file uploading process or kit” how to create that and how its working on there. i was read the “Agile Import and Export” Case study but i don’t get the idea. that is like a theory, but i need some examples.
Anyone interested please advice.
Advance thanks to all members and angels.
Okay in that case you can do the following:
1. Have all your attachment dumped into a folder.
2. Prepare the index file as follow:
3. Save this index file with any name e.g. Change_Upload_Index.txt
4. Open File Load Utility, you can open from either Java/Web-client but preferred is Java-client.
5. Typical screenshot of the same is below:
You can follow along that
6. Click OK and file upload should complete
1. Index File Creation : CHANGE ( Primary Key word), ECOXXXX(Your change number), , (Secondary key word should be kept as blank), File-Path(Path of the file on your machine) ,”Description”(You can keep it as blank)
2. Ensure that file path has “/” instead of “\” this is one of the common mistakes once does.
After Every upload that you do three files are generated:
XXX_Summary,XXX_Log, XXX_BAD,XXX_LOADED ( Here XXX is nothing but your index file name) . So you can refer to the _BAD files or _LOG files to see and verify for errors.