Dashboard DX is like a PX. It is Java code that implements either ICustomTable or ICustomChart. It looks like you might be trying to call a URL from your Dashboard. Have you followed these instructions from the documentation?
4.3.5 Defining Custom (URL) Extensions
A Dashboard PX of the type URL is configured to initiate from Dashboard Management. When defining Custom extensions, simply select Custom as the table type. See “To Add a URL to a Tab:” below. No other mapping is required for Dashboard PX’s of type URL.
URL Process Extensions are defined in the Process Extensions Library to initiate from Dashboard Management.
To Add a URL to a Tab:
- Define a new tab, for example, Dashboard Extensions as shown above.
- In the new tab (Dashboard Extensions), click the Tables icon. The Dashboard Management – Dashboard Extensions page appears.
- In this page, click the New Dashboard Table icon to open the Create Dashboard Table dialog and define the new table.
- Select Custom from View List Type drop-down list. The Create Dashboard Table dialog displaying fields listed in the following appears.
- Complete the Create Dashboard Table dialog fields and then click OK.
|Dashboard Table||Description||Possible Settings|
|Name||Type a name for the URL||String|
|Description||Type a description||String|
|View List Type||Lists types of table. Select Custom||Chart, Table, Custom, Advance Search|
|Dashboard Extension||Lists all process extensions created for Custom type list.||Employee Portal, Yahoo, Google, Process Extension_URLs|
|Visible||To enable in Web Client||Yes/No|