MyAgilePLM periodically appoints and elects “Angels” from the community. These Angels are bound by the Community “Angels” Agreement below.
I acknowledge and agree that as an “Angel” for MyAgilePLM:
- I will abide by the then-current Terms of Service of MyAgilePLM, and other “Angel” policies made available to me,
- I acknowledge that I may have access to potentially personally-identifying information about MyAgilePLM users and that in connection with such access
- I will not disclose this information to anyone,
- I will not store or copy this information and
- I will only use such information in connection with performance as a MyAgilePLM moderator for the benefit of MyAgilePLM.
I acknowledge and agree that I am an independent volunteer moderator to MyAgilePLM and I am not an employee, agent or representative of MyAgilePLM and I have no authority to bind MyAgilePLM in any manner. MyAgilePLM reserves the right to terminate my privileges as a moderator at any time without warning.
If You believe that content residing or accessible on the Network infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address:
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location, with sufficient detail so that MyAgilePLM is capable of finding and verifying its existence.
- Contact information about the notifying party (the Notifying Party), including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- The Notifying Party’s physical or electronic signature.
After the Designated Agent receives notification of an alleged infringement that meets all of the requirements above, MyAgilePLM shall:
- Disable access to or remove material that it has a reasonable, good faith belief is copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any subscriber to the Network.
- MyAgilePLM will then immediately notify the subscriber responsible for the allegedly infringing material (the Offending Subscriber) that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- MyAgilePLM reserves the right, at its discretion, to immediately terminate the account of any subscriber who is the subject of repeated takedown notices.
If you are a U.S. government user or otherwise accessing or using any MyAgilePLM service in a U.S. government capacity, this Amendment to the MyAgilePLM Network Terms of Service shall apply to you.
MyAgilePLM (“we”) operates http://www.MyAgilePLM.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.