By Eva Chen, Digitial Marketing Manager
In less than two weeks, industry leaders and like-minded peers will meet at the 2019 SCOPE Supply Chain Summit in Red Rock, Las Vegas to dive into how to best advance supply chain practices. This conference runs from August 18-20thand will feature groundbreaking keynotes, innovative sessions, refreshing panel discussions, new case studies, personal meetings with executives, and numerous networking opportunities. Among the many areas within supply chain, SCOPE will focus on the following key themes:
- Strategies to Increase End-to-End Visibility: Visibility is now a necessity and not just because your customers demanding it. Businesses are now utilizing their technology to mitigate risk and optimization opportunities.
- Workforce and Talent Management: Knowing how to attract and retain qualified talent to achieve your business’ potential is more important than ever.
- Adoption of Rising Technologies: Develop your best procurement strategy from proven best practices transformed with AI, blockchain, automation, robotics, IoT, and the like today.
- Supplier Partnership Management: Hear from experts on how to identify strategic suppliers, measure successful metrics, and manage risk.
- Transportation Management Strategies to Reduce Costs: Navigate the ins and outs of successful 3PL partnerships, last mile delivery, contract negotiation, driver shortage solutions, and more.
- Warehouse Management and Optimization: Industry leaders will share how cloud technology can solve challenges in labor, automation, inventory, WMS selection, and fulfillment demand to improve your day-to-day operations and cut costs.
Following the Keynote Presentation on Monday is an one-hour long, educational Breakout Presentation hosted by none other than Oracle’s Group Vice President of Discrete Manufacturing Industry Solutions, John Barcus, covering Agile Supply Chain Planning and Execution. Attend this session to:
- Learn how to meet customer expectations through better planning and more efficient execution
- Understand how a comprehensive integrated business planning solution improves performance and minimizes room for errors
- Explore advanced technologies that will increase the speed and agility of your supply chain processes
- Learn how to leverage a common data model for enhanced accuracy and superior planning
SCOPE is the perfect show for those interested in sourcing new software solutions, equipment or services for supply chain, logistics, or materials handling needs. The Educational program is so compelling because it is entirely peer driven and led, focusing on operational issues that are relevant to you, with insights from executives who are in the field addressing these challenges.
SCOPE has quickly become established as the “deal generating show” – this is an event you won’t want to miss. 80% of the Fortune 100 who attends the conference each year voted SCOPE as the “most effective trade show” in the last decade. Join the rest of your peers at this supply chain and logistics trade show that bridges you to the most efficient solutions and information for your business priorities and goals.
We hope to see you there!