Preparation is nearly complete for this month’s Modern Supply Chain Experience in San Jose, California. If you haven’t registered, there is still time.
Over 2500 supply chain professionals from the Oracle Supply Chain ecosystem will be on hand, offering and gaining valuable insights, strategies, and techniques into designing, planning, or managing supply chains for strategic advantage.
If you haven’t attended an MSCE event before, here are five reasons why you should now:
- It is a dedicated SCM event that has been growing bigger every year and is attended by SC media, thought leaders, practitioners, customers, prospects, and technologists.
- There are panels, presentations, and demos led by experts who share key issues and experiences related to SCM transformation and Oracle’s end-to-end supply chain in the cloud.
- Whether you’re interested in people, processes, or technology, Oracle MSCE offers a balanced line up of speakers who are leading supply chain transformations and digital business capability from around the world. See how businesses are making the journey from reactive to value networks following the 5 Stages of Maturity model.
- There are plenty of opportunities to network with peers, specialists, and consultants to learn how companies are executing business transformation and what are the best practices to use.
- You will have direct access to Oracle product experts as well as strategists and business leaders who can discuss product roadmaps, Oracle SCM Release 13, and demonstrate new features, applications, and emerging technologies such as IoT, Blockchain, and AI.
The supply chain space is currently in the midst of one of the most dramatic paradigm shifts in all of technology. As the world becomes increasingly more connected and market-driven, technology is required that allows businesses to meet the challenge of exponentially growing scale. Come see how Oracle is meeting that challenge with a suite of products that provide 100% visibility and an end-to-end, market-driven approach to enabling digital business capabilities.
This is the conference for you!